META Scholarship Application is Now Available
META Scholarships are as follows:
Platinum Scholarship: This scholarship provides up to $6,000, payable over four years, to entering college freshmen attending four-year colleges and universities.
Gold Scholarship: This scholarship provides up to $2,000, payable over four years, to either four-year college or university students or to community college students who plan to transfer to a four-year institution in the fall.
To be eligible to apply for a META scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be applying, accepted or enrolled at an accredited institution of higher education as a full-time undergraduate student pursuing an academic discipline.
2. Students enrolled in community or junior colleges are also eligible to apply provided they intend to enroll in and obtain a bachelor degree from a four-year accredited institution in Fall 2018.
3. Must have a 3.00 GPA and be in good academic standing.
4. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of Hispanic origin
5. Must have attended four years of high school in Southern California
6. Preference is given to students who have demonstrated leadership or mentoring qualities through their record of involvement and participation in civic activities in school or in their communities.
If you are a high school senior that meets the criteria above, click here for the application.
If you are a current college student, including community college students who will transfer to a four-year institution in Fall 2018, click here for the application.