No matter where it is or how you reach it, when you cross the virtual finish line, you will be helping META's Scholars achieve their goals.
META's Run/Walk for Scholars is an online fundraising initiative that allows people to register and hold their own symbolic walk or run while raising money for the META Foundation. Register for the Run/Walk and use your personal fundraising page to encourage family and friends to sponsor you with a donation.
From Saturday, December 19 through Sunday, January 3, virtual walkers and runners are welcome to walk or run in their own neighborhood at a time and distance convenient for them. Even with social distancing, you will be able to help META award college scholarships to Latinx scholars.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Register using the button at the top
- Sign up to fundraise and do good while you train for the walk. You can even create a virtual team and "virtually" join your friends and family to work together towards your goal.
- Between December 19 and January 3, Run or Walk; Indoors or Outside (Safely!)
- When you are done, put on your shirt* and celebrate-- don't forget to take pictures
- Spread the word, share your achievement with your friends and don't forget to tag us on Social Media @MetaFoundation #RunWalkGive
*Each paid registrant for the META RUN/WALK FOR SCHOLARS will be mailed an event t-shirt
Join us as we run, walk and give in support of META’s Scholars!