META Scholarship Program is in the process of being reevaluated and possibly revamped for 2018.
We anticipate that the 2018 application will be available in mid-January/early February 2018.
To be eligible to apply for a META scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be applying, accepted or enrolled at an accredited institution of higher education as a full-time undergraduate student pursuing an academic discipline.
2. Students enrolled in community or junior colleges are also eligible to apply provided they intend to enroll in and obtain a bachelor degree from a four-year accredited institution.
3. Must have a 3.00 GPA and be in good academic standing.
4. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of Hispanic origin
5. Must be graduating (or have graduated) from a high school in Southern California
6. Must have financial need
7. Preference is given to students who have demonstrated leadership or mentoring qualities through their record of involvement and participation in activities in school or in their communities.