META Scholarship Program is being reevaluated and possibly revamped for 2018.
We anticipate that the 2018 Scholarship Application will be available in mid-January/February 2018.
To be eligible to apply for a META scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be applying, accepted or enrolled at an accredited institution of higher education as a full-time undergraduate student pursuing an academic discipline.
2. Students enrolled in community or junior colleges are also eligible to apply provided they intend to enroll in and obtain a bachelor degree from a four-year accredited institution.
3. Must have a 3.00 GPA and be in good academic standing.
4. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of Hispanic origin
5. Must have attended four years of high school in Southern California
6. Preference is given to students who have demonstrated leadership or mentoring qualities through their record of involvement and participation in civic activities in school or in their communities.
For questions, please email email@example.com or call (310) 809-6779.